BODAQ INTERIOR FILM
BODAQ Interior Film’s eco-friendly, flame retardant and stability performances are certified by authorized international institutions. Considering from manufacturing through installation BODAQ promotes a healthy environment and safety, minimizing the release of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and avoiding other hazardous chemicals. Recognizing different installation requirements we supply both flame retardant and non-flame retardant simultaneously and we can also produce small orders.
1. If needed, create a smooth, flat surface using putty followed by light sanding
2. Apply the primer if needed on the surface and apply around edges and corners, lightly sand when dry
3. Measure and cut the BODAQ film
4. Peel off and pull the release backing about 4 inches and attach the firmly attach the film, repositioning as needed until properly aligned
5. Using a squeegee held at a 45 degree angle, firmly adhere the film from top to bottom using a fan-shaped sweeping motion
HOW TO INSTALL BODAQ INTERIOR FILM (VIDEO)
With its eco-friendly, highly durable and diverse pattern designs, BODAQ Interior Film quickly and cost-effectively creates unique interior spaces. Based on the films various certifications, it can be used almost anywhere with confidence. With its special self-adhesive backing and easily-formed vinyl surface material BODAQ film installation is extremely cost-effective and adaptable to complex shapes and surfaces.
|Basic, Wood, Natural Surface||General, Fire Retardant||0,16 in - 0,17 in||48 in||164 feet|